Fall stealthily creeps from the base of the mountains
to the tips of the trees with a frosty morning greeting.
The air, crisper now, sparkles in the dew as
fluffy clouds stretch thinly over the blue.
Deepening shadows broaden and
distend, lengthening into
2014 © Copyright-All rights reserved www.silverthreading.com
Montana Autumn is my contribution to Amanda’s Unique Art Chic’s Weekly Challenge:
“A unique weekly challenge designed to inspire creativity from both photographers and writers. Everyone is welcome.”
“The concept is very simple: Use the photograph that most inspires you – then add your prose. This can consist of any form of text. Word art, quotes, poetry, haiku, rhyme, short fiction etc.
Choose your own theme – this will free you up to use your creativity to its fullest – with the photograph you feel most inspired by. Create with your photography, edit your photographs as much or as little as you want – you decide!
Providing you have added words to your image, there is no reason why you can’t enter the challenge from other forms of social media such as Instagram, Facebook, Flickr etc. Note: You will need the URL of the actual image and not your account.
The challenge will run Sunday to Sunday approx 12 pm GMT. Entries can be posted anytime during the week.
It gets better…
When you include the inLinkz code in your own post, you will get the frog too! This means your readers can also see all the feature images and join in.
In the interest of promoting the challenge, and to ensure viewers can see the other entries, please follow all the steps given.
STEPS TO ENTER
- Create a new post and title it Pixel Prose Challenge + your post title
- Tag your post Pixel Prose Challenge
- If you create your entry on other social media sites, (or share your post to them) the hash tag is #pixelprosechallenge
- Link your post URL to the inLinkz grid, selecting your inspired photo/feature image.
- Copy and paste the inlinkz code in your own post
- Display the Pixel Prose logo on your post or sidebar
Thanks for visiting with me this Sunday. I enjoy seeing you!