yellow daffodil grows static in a wet field prairie swamp grasses undulate below springtime— nature revives fresh shoots waiting to rise leaves burst forth in celebration aglow breathe deep the scents and sounds of birdsong serenades white pear blossoms ready to burst just let go... © Colleen M. Chesebro
An almost perfect cinquain series (I had to add one word to make it 44 words) for Dverse Poets Quadrille #151, with Mish as the host. The word to include was static. I took poetic liberty with a bit of rhyming…
Here’s how to join in:
- Write a 44 word poem sans title including the word “static” and post it on your blog or website.
- Enter your name and direct link to your poem in Mr. Linky.
- Follow the links to other poets. Read, comment and come back later as the prompt is open all week.
- Provide a link to dVerse so others can find us too.
- Drop in to say hello in our discussion below.
- Have fun!
Check it out HERE.